High Life Highland is looking for a skilled and professionally experienced multi-disciplinary instructor to support its delivery of Adventurous Activities across the Highlands of Scotland. Our Outdoor Activities section aims to:
- Deliver more Outdoor Activity sessions across the Highlands, focusing on giving young people local access to our services.
- Help transform lives and support people’s wider wellbeing and confidence through outdoor activities.
- Develop people through our service, through training courses and growing our own future workforce.
- Work effectively in partnership and broaden the partners we work with.
- Give groups and the public training and responsible access to equipment to use in the outdoors.
In order to help us achieve this we are looking for someone who can inspire, and has the enthusiasm to lead and develop young people and novice adults through outreach programmes.
You will have least two of National Governing Body qualifications and experience in the outdoor industry. It is envisaged that you will also have some personal experience of the Scottish Highlands so able to understand the unique challenges and rewards that our remote locations offer. Based from our office in Inverness, you will report to the Outdoor Activities Development Officer and be responsible for the supervision of freelance staff, and the administration and maintenance of two kit stores.
Based at Inverness
35 hrs per week, £28,337 per annum / £15.88 per hour
Contact: Imogen Furlong 07766 161 875
To apply, please complete the following forms:
For further information:
Vacancy Reference No: CHLH/2206/41
Closing Date: 17/08/22
Interviews to be held: 09/09/2022
|Job Category||£20,000 - £30,000|